Anti-static gloves are ideal for the electronics industry.
15 gauge knitted fabric, anti-static.
Copper. Off white color.
- Dust free
- Soft fabric
Our surface resistance meter measures the resistance value of a surface by placing two parallel electrodes on any surface substrate.
103 – 105 ohm – conductive
106 – 1011 ohm – static dissipative
1012 ohm – insulative
- LCD display
- Power on/off key
- Data hold key
- Backlight key
- Ground wire input
- Surface resistance contact probe
- Temperature unit
- Handheld, battery-operated
- Economical and accurate way to measure the surface conductivity of your walls, floors, etc.
Pocket size surface resistance meter
Check various surfaces to verify if they are:
- Static Dissipative
Convenient pocket size: 2.5” x 2” x .75”
- Weighs only 1.5 ozs
- Smallest surface resistance meter on the market
- 3 LED lights
- Power test button
The only anti-static floor paint system available.
- Quickly removes all built-up static charge to ground
- Protects and removes static build-up from areas up to 5,000 sq. ft
- For use only with Static Paint® floors